Quran Al-Tajwid in Arabic juz amma
CORAN AL-Tajwid - Juzz Amma : Koran comprising juz 'amma, in Arabic. In addition, there is one the tajwid rules that are present there with different colors for different rules. Thus, all Arabic-speaking people as can learn the last part of the Saint Quran by perfectly applying the rules of tajwid.
This Quran is distinguished by its color code to recognize the different rules tajwid and facilitates their applications.
Application of the rules of recitation :
The letter is given a color to indicate the recitation rule, and the intensity of the color indicates the duration of the pronunciation of this letter :
- Red (in several shades) indicates the extension :
- Dark red : indicates the required extension of 6 vowels.
- Light red : indicates the mandatory extension of 4 or 5 vowels.
- The orange : indicates the permitted extension of 2, 4 or 6 vowels.
- Brown cumin : indicates the normal extension of 2 vowels.
- The Green : indicates the nasalization of 2 vowels.
- The marine blue indicates the [R] Emphatic.
- The sky blue shows the emphatic consonants.
- The gray : indicates the written and unwritten letters.
The non-specialist can benefit from the colourful codification to locate the letters on which the recitation rules apply, and thus perfect the psalmodia. But it is preferable, in one way or another, to refer to the correct articulation of psalmodiors.
- Format : 17x24 cm
- Reading: Hafs