Halal and haram explained to children
A 40-page book to teach halal and haram in a manner Playful to your children between 6/9 years old.
- Adapted illustrations to improve their understanding.
- Clear and simplified texts to facilitate their learning.
• 46 illustrations
• From 21 to 57 words per sentence
• From 2 to 5 illustration phrases
• Single vocabulary + games...
A LIVRE OF 40 PAGEs for HALAL AND HARAM OF MANAGEMENT LUDIQUE.
- The educational objective of this book is that your child can recognize legal and illegal things in Islam.
- Optimized for children over 10 years old, this book is accompanied by games and questions at the end of the book to evaluate your child and you ensure that he has learned the lessons well.
- Let your child read at his own pace so that he gets a better understanding and realize the games in your company. Explain to him the record and check every time that what he has read has been understood.
- Do not leave your children alone with this book, they will end up tearing it or encrypting it.
- Féliciate your child and motivate him with rewards.
But be careful! You'll have to keep your promises...
May Allah grant us success and sincerity in the education of our children.